what is the Jersey Evangelical Alliance?
Formed towards the end of 1987, the Jersey
Evangelical Alliance has now become very much part of Church and Island
life. We exist to draw together individual members and churches,
fostering unity and a positive Christian witness in Jersey . Much has
already been achieved and we believe that much can be offered in the
5th October 2018
If you identify with the vision and ministry of J.E.A. and would like
to become a member
please contact us at
JEA is a not-for-profit group and any excess of income
over expenditure will be used to further the stated aims of the alliance.
In the light of this, JEA will use the following legal
basis to process your data;
1. Article 9, Schedule 2, Part 2.10 Non-profit
associations The processing -
* is carried out in the course of its legitimate
activities by any body, or association, that is not established or conducted for
profit, and exists for political, philosophical, religious or trade union
* is carried out with appropriate safeguards for
the rights and freedoms of data subjects;
* relates only to individuals who are members of
the body or association or have regular contact with it in connection with its
* does not involve disclosure of the personal
data to a third party without the consent of the data subject.
2. Article 9, Schedule 2, Part 1.1 Consent
* The data subject has consented to the
processing of his or her data for one or more specific purposes.
Our Data retention policy states that we only keep your
data for as long as is necessary.